Monday 17 November 2014

Feeling horny?pt 1

Sorry for such a long disappearance, was so caught up with school that I din't have time to blog. Well a lot has happen since I last posted here. I met up with Kenneth on more than a few occasions this month and well the sex was hot. Something bout making a girl their slut that really turns men on. Well and guys really love to boast about it,because what I am going to tell you next was so unexpected,I din't see it coming...

So this happen last Wednesday, I received a text from Kenneth in the early morning. He states in the message that he wants me to go commando today. Which I happily did,since I don't like wearing panties anyways. That day I had a presentation,so I was wearing my formal outfit.A plain white button shirt with a black bra(typical) and a knee length office skirt. The skirt was pretty tight,so I wasn't worried about zao-genging(flashing) in public. I went out of my room, had breakfast with the family and off I went.

My first class just ended when I receive a message from Kenneth to meet him at the sports complex. Since my class wasn't that far from that place and I still had sometime before my next lesson(and my presentation lol) so I went. I was at the swimming pool when I finally saw Kenneth, wearing his dragon boat t shirt and shorts, waiting for me at the entrance. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. His hand reach down from my back to my ass and he gave it a squeeze and whispered "Time for us have some fun". My face turn bright red with embarrassment when he squeeze my ass in public,because there were people around. He guided me to the male changing room and pushed me into one cubical. Before I can protest,he put his mouth to mine and start kissing me wildly. His hands groping my boobs,crumpling my shirt. He unbutton me and start playing with my tits. It felt so good I wanted to moan out loud but I heard two guys coming into the toilet(prolly to bath). They will definitely hear me if I moan now. Kenneth seem to notice that and probably took it as a challenge to hear me moan,because he started to lick my nipples faster. His hands reached underneath my skirt to my pussy and started fingering me. At that point of time I was super horny already and started moaning but softly. He rolled up my skirt and fingered me hard. His hand already wet with my pussy juice. Unable to take it anymore I beg him to fuck me. He pin me against the wall of the cubical and shaft his dick into my pussy. He pounded me so hard, I had to put my hand in mouth to muffle the moaning. He pounded my pussy until he was about to cum and pulled his dick out. I bend down to finish the job. Sucking him until he release all his cum in my mouth.

Then things got interesting,he whispered to me "We are not done yet..." He opened the cubical door and to my surprise,two guys were standing outside the door. They were the two guys I heard coming in just now. One of them was Indian,tall and well built. The other was Chinese,short but muscular. Kenneth introduced them as his gym buddies(names not so important). My chest not covered,skirt rolled up and my pussy exposed to them. And at that moment I realized what was going on and I was too horny to refuse....

I will continue this later this week.Recalling what happen last week,is making me wet now...
see you guys soon :)

3 comments: